Marques de Tomares Blanco Marques de Tomares Blanco Marques de Tomares Blanco Download PDF

Winery Marques de Tomares
Varieties70% Viura / 30% Garnacha Blanca
Farming Practicespracticing organic, sustainable, dry farmed
Soilscalcareous clay
Trellis systemgoblet
Harvest Techniquesmall lots harvested by hand
Year Vines Were PlantedViura, 60 years / Garnacha Blanca, 80 years
Fermentationdestemmed / spontaneous fermentation in stainless steel
Maturation6 months in stainless steel tank then 6 months in oak barrels / 15% is new French oak, the remaining 85% is a combination of used French and American oak
Item NoSP1124
Bottle Case12
Country Spain
Region Rioja
Marques de Tomares Blanco

“Very fresh with beautiful notes of Lemon and flint, soft lactic qualities and smoke come through on the notes. Herbaceous and clean with delicate lees and oxidative qualities on the palate. Baked apples and pears. An incredible food wine, versatile not only for the cuisine but for the palate of the drinker. Acidity of Sauvignon Blanc, texture of Chardonnay, winemaker of Albariño.” - From La Luz Selections