Moscato d’Asti Sorì Gramella:
- This is the only producer to bottle this striking single-vineyard, limestone amphitheater commercially
- Grapes harvested and pressed, then kept in stainless steel at a low temperature to prevent fermentation
- Fermentation is allowed to begin only when an order is received in order to provide the freshest wine possible
- No malolactic fermentation
- “Sorì” in Piedmontese indicates the south-facing slope of a hill. Gramella is the name of the area that Tintero grows his grapes.
- 110 g/L residual sugar