Bench Cabernet Sauvignon Knights Valley 2015 Bench Cabernet Sauvignon Knights Valley 2015 Bench Cabernet Sauvignon Knights Valley 2015 Download PDF

Specifications
Winery Brack Mountain Wine Company
VarietiesCabernet Sauvignon
Farming Practicessustainable
Soilsgravel and clay
Year Vines Were Plantedbefore 1998
Yeastindigenous
Fermentation70% of fruit is de-stemmed and gravity fed to open-top fermenters / remaining 30% added on top of de-stemmed fruit
Maturation11 months in 100% French oak (30% new oak) / bottled August 2016
Filterno
Finingno
Alcohol13.8%
Item NoT03023-15
Size750ML
Bottle Case12
Country United States
Region California
Sub-region Sonoma
Photos
Bench Cabernet Sauvignon Knights Valley 2015
Story

Exclusively sourced from Totem Ridge vineyard located in Southern Knights Valley, high up on the Mayacama Range. There are 7 different blocks of Cabernet, all on different exposures and elevations. The differences in microclimate yield a blend with a wide spectrum of flavors

The 2014 vintage offered excellent growing conditions. A mild winter and spring compounded with almost no rain contributed to early spring compounded to early ripening, low-to-moderate yields and highly concentrated grapes resulting in exceptional quality. 2014 is one of the earliest vintages we've seen in over a decade but it will also go down as one of the best.