Closed to Public
Saint-Julien, Auvergne Rhône-Alpes, France
Xavier is the youngest in a small family of growers in the south of Beaujolais (just above Saint-Julien, Rhône). Here, soils of red sand and clay are planted to beautiful old vines that Bénier has exclusively tended since 2001.
Introducing Xavier Benier
Xavier Bénier is a part of the young force of Vigneron that are responsible for the pulse and the return of vintage specific wine from village and cru Beaujolais. He operates 6.5 hectares of vines without chemicals or correction to the soils. These wines are herbal and earth driven expressions of Gamay. The fruit of the varietal is present, but Bénier’s interest lies in the integrated tannins and savory flavors that speak to terroir. Welcoming vintage variation, Bénier coaxes complexity from his fruit, yielding a tour de force in each cuvée.
Producer Tech Sheets
- Xavier Benier Regnié 2015 12 x 750ML View Tech Sheet
- Xavier Benier Vieilles Vignes 2015 12 x 750ML View Tech Sheet
- Xavier Benier Pinot Noir 12 x 750ML View Tech Sheet
- Xavier Benier PUR JUS 2016 12 x 750ML View Tech Sheet
- Xavier Benier Cote de Brouilly 2015 12 x 750ML View Tech Sheet
- Xavier Benier Beaujolais Blanc 2016 12 x 750ML View Tech Sheet