Mendoza, Argentina, Argentina, Argentina, Argentina
Finca Abril is a family-owned company founded in 1996 which achieves the project of producing limited editions of high quality wines that represent the absolute expression of the vineyard terroir. The project was inspired by a small part of an old farm in the Uco Valley – Mendoza- Argentina with vineyards planted in 1922 and perched at a high altitude of more than 3,400 feet above sea level.
Introducing Finca Abril
Excellent vineyards, suitable soils, wide temperature range, sustainable natural treatment of vines, low yields, hand-harvests, strict monitoring, careful barrel aging and care, are the principles that define the quality of the wines that Finca Abril produces every year.
Finca Abril Malbec “1922 – Gran Reserva” represents the estates best malbec wine that is made from a single vineyard block planted to poor soil with alluvial origin, in 1922. In our underground caves this wine was aged for 18 months in New French oak barrels and another 24 months in bottle, waiting for the right moment to release and share with you.
Producer Tech Sheets
- Finca Abril "Art Collection" Gran Reserva 12 x 750ML View Tech Sheet
- Alhambra Torrontés Cafayate Valley 2016 12 x 750ML View Tech Sheet
- Alhambra Malbec Reserva Valle de Uco 2016 12 x 750ML View Tech Sheet
- Finca Abril Malbec "1922" Valle de Uco 2012 12 x 750ML View Tech Sheet
- Alhambra Red Blend Reserva Valle de Uco 2016 12 x 750ML View Tech Sheet
- Finca Abril Malbec "Rapsodia" Valle de Uco 2013 12 x 750ML View Tech Sheet
- Alhambra Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva Altimara Valle de Uco 2016 12 x 750ML View Tech Sheet