Scotland, United Kingdom
Established in 1938, Duncan Taylor is an independent bottler with one of the largest privately-held collections of aged single malt and single grain Scotch whisky casks. Today, the company releases these prized spirits via an impressive range of award winning product brands, all bottled at its headquarters in Huntly, Scotland where the company’s own cooperage is also based.
Introducing Duncan Taylor
Black Bull whiskies was created in 1864 by the Dundee-based blenders George Willsher & Company. These blended Scotches possess a large percentage of quality Speyside and Highland malts and are unfettered by chill filtration. The Dimensions Collection from Duncan Taylor is an outstanding range of single malt and single grain whiskies from across Scotland. Bottled from single barrels at cask strength, these unique whiskies are a testament to the diversity and influence of singular casks. Neither chill-filtered nor artificially colored, only the finest whiskies are selected for inclusion in the Dimensions Collection.
Producer Tech Sheets
- Big Smoke 120 Proof Islay Blended Malt Whisky 6 x 750ml View Tech Sheet
- Big Smoke Islay Blended Malt Whisky 6 x 750ml View Tech Sheet
- Black Bull 40 Year 6 x 750ml View Tech Sheet
- Black Bull 21 Year 6 x 750ml View Tech Sheet
- Black Bull 12 Year 6 x 750ml View Tech Sheet
- Black Bull Kyloe 6 x 750ml View Tech Sheet
- Scottish Glory 12 x 750ml View Tech Sheet