Pascal Arnoux is the fifth generation to head the family estate at Domaine Arnoux Pere & Fils in Chorey-les-Beaune, a village just north of Beaune proper and at the limit between Cote de Beaune and Cote de Nuits. A graduate of the prestigious Lycée Viticole de Beaune, Pascal worked with his uncles for 20 years before taking over the estate in 2007.
Introducing Domaine Arnoux
The Domaine Arnoux estate is comprised of 20ha of vineyards in the villages of Beaune, Chorey, Savigny, Pernand-Vergelesse, Aloxe-Corton and Corton Grand Cru, producing approximately 8,000 cases a year.
Committed to the land and vines, Pascal tirelessly works the soil multiple times a year. Each fall, winter and spring, tilling is performed for aeration and in May, the base of each vine is hoed by hand to remove the superficial roots. In the winery, Pascal favors freshness over big structure. With his father as a cooper, Pascal became an expert in barrel selection, though there is very little new oak in the cellar. As a result, the wines reflect the delicate and floral aromas of their terroir, with only subtle influences from oak.
Producer Tech Sheets
- Pascal Arnoux Bourgogne Pinot Noir 12 x 750ml View Tech Sheet
- Domaine Arnoux Savigny-les-Beaune "Les Pimentiers" 12 x 750ML View Tech Sheet
- Domaine Arnoux Chorey-les-Beaune "Les Beaumonts" 12 x 750ML View Tech Sheet
- Domaine Arnoux Chorey-les-Beaune Blanc "Les Confrelins" 12 x 750ML View Tech Sheet
- Domaine Arnoux Beaune 1er Cru "Les Cents Vignes" 12 x 750ML View Tech Sheet