Oregon, United States
Founded in 1998, Brooks is a reflection of visionary Portland native, Jimi Brooks. His reverence for the land and vines made him a practitioner of organic and biodynamic farming. This great respect for vineyard individuality and mastery of blending, allowed his wines to achieve great depth, flavor and balance.While Jimi is no longer with us, his dynamic spirit lives on through his wines, his family and his friends.
Introducing Brooks Winery
Brooks Wines continues and is stronger than ever. Jimi’s son Pascal who was the ultimate source of his passion for life, is the sole owner of the winery, his sister Janie Brooks Heuck has remarkably volunteered her time to lead the winery and vision, and Chris Williams, Jimi’s dear friend and assistant, took over all winemaking and vineyard management. Brooks has been steadily guided with the legacies that Jimi left: his strong commitment to organic and biodynamic farming in the vineyards, gentle approach to winemaking, excitement for future harvests and endlessly promoting how beautiful Pinot Noir and Riesling can be grown and produced in Oregon.
Producer Tech Sheets
- Brooks Pinot Noir Estate "Rastaban" Willamette Valley 2014 12 x 750ML View Tech Sheet
- Brooks Pinot Noir Willamette Valley 2015 12 x 750ML View Tech Sheet
- Brooks Riesling Willamette Valley 2015 12 x 750ML View Tech Sheet
- Brooks Pinot Noir "Janus" Willamette Valley 2013 12 x 750ML View Tech Sheet
- Brooks Riesling "Ara" Willamette Valley 2015 12 x 750ML View Tech Sheet