Don Eduardo is the fifth generation of the Orendain family to distill Tequila in its ancestral home. Arette tequilas are all made from 100% agave, grown on the family's practicing organic estate in the town of Tequila, Jalisco.
Introducing Tequila Arette
The Orendain family have deep roots in the Valley of Tequila. Don Eduardo himself is the former mayor of the town of Tequila and is the current president of the National Chamber for the Tequila Industry (CNIT).
To create Arette, Eduardo and Jaime Orendain returned to El Llano distillery, the original building where the family history of Tequila production began in the early 1900s. El Llano was rebuilt in 1978 and Tequila Arette was born in 1986. These estate-bottled 100% de Agave Tequilas are a combination of heritage, craft and value.
Producer Tech Sheets
- Gran Clase Extra-Añejo Tequila 6 x 750ml View Tech Sheet
- Artesanal Suave Añejo Tequila 6 x 750ml View Tech Sheet
- Artesanal Suave Reposado Tequila 6 x 750ml View Tech Sheet
- Artesanal Suave Blanco Tequila 6 x 750ml View Tech Sheet
- Fuerte Blanco Tequila 6 x 750ml View Tech Sheet
- 100% de Agave Tequila Blanco 12 x 1L View Tech Sheet
- 100% de Agave Tequila Reposado 12 x 1L View Tech Sheet
- 100% de Agave Tequila Añejo 12 x 1L View Tech Sheet