Just five minutes down the coast from San Sebastian, Ameztoi's Basque Country vineyards overlook the Atlantic Ocean. With 20 hectares of vines in the best location, the Ameztoi family has been making some of the best txakolina in Getaria for seven generations.
Introducing Bodegas Ameztoi
Practicing sustainable farming techniques, Ignacio Ameztoi grows 25-year-old vines on steep sandy soils. Fermenting in stainless steel, he utilizes the indigenous varietals Hondarribi Zuri and its red companion Hondarribi Beltza, to craft light, crisp, minerally wines that are bottled with residual carbon to give them their signature natural spritz.
Producer Tech Sheets
- Ameztoi Txakolina 2016 12 x 750ML View Tech Sheet
- Ameztoi Txakolina "Rubentis" 2016 12 x 750ML View Tech Sheet
- Ameztoi Txakolina "Hijo de Rubentis" 2014 12 x 750ML View Tech Sheet
- Ameztoi Txakolina "Hijo de Rubentis" 2014 MAGNUM 6 x 1.5L View Tech Sheet
- Ameztoi "Stimatum" Txakolina Tinto 2014 12 x 750ML View Tech Sheet